Über dieses Projekt
In the pitch for the design and construction of a 1,000 sqm exhibition stand for the Japanese manufacturer of heat pumps, ventilation and air-conditioning systems Daikin, world market leader in its sector, NEONRED prevailed against five competitors.
At the lead trade fair ISH in Frankfurt, the commercial and residential Daikin lines were presented for five days in a “Daikin City”.
The “City” consisted of:
- Houses, which served as displays for one technical solution each. The products were presented in analogue and digital form with partly elaborate cutaway models.
- Quarters allocated to the respective uses: ‘residential area’, ‘hotel area’ or ‘office area
- Open spaces used for communication: “Communication plaza” and “Knowledge park” with large video walls for presentations
- Roads, directional signs and advertising/city lights
- An Infokiosk/Café
- The sky with clouds and birds, which were produced in Origami technique
- Catering with the theme “Urban Gardening”
The concept has been a complete success:
- Good orientation and curiosity were equally satisfied.
- The openness of the stand has removed every barrier and everyone has felt welcome.